This job is no longer available
85853 - Data Analyst
Our client is one of the world's largest energy companies employing over 80,000 personnel and operating in over 100 countries worldwide with expertise covering a range of energy sources.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Data Analyst, based in Houston.
* Create head count reports and dashboards (standardized and ad-hoc)
* Review, validate and reconcile data sets as needed
* Develop and maintain different data sets to support delivery of various projects
* Follow agreed standards for managing data and reporting
* Perform data analysis as directed by PPM
Skills & Experience
* Strong analytical and reporting skills using standard office tools including Excel and PowerPoint to collect, aggregate, analyze, and report on data
* Proficient in Excel - proficiency to include data analysis, pivot tables, formulas (v-lookup and others), data validation, and graph and chart manipulation
* Proficient in Power Point - ability to produce clear, concise, and professional presentations quickly
* Able to comprehend complex nuances in organizational structure in order to produce accurate analysis and reporting
* Able to work with multiple data sets, and tie them together for consolidated reporting
* Able to work independently to produce deliverables, and interface with stakeholders as needed
* Must work well with short deadlines and be flexible with change requests
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 85853.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.