This job is no longer available
Purpose & general responsibilities of the position:
You will have the experience of implementing every new client and establish procedure from scratch like seeing a baby growing. Excited??? Join BPI and make the history.
What else? You can do more beyond implementation.
Get to know all coastal office and smooth the cooperation including trucking, CHB, WHS, docman... This will definitely improve your exposure within organization!
Come to join CGD BPI and lead this team! There is a platform to show your talents and explore your potential. Don't hesitate! Apply now!!!
You are responsible for managing the following teams and activities within Chengdu CSC or cross-functionally with other branches:
· Operation coordination between CGD CSC and related branch functions (including CHB, Carrier booking, WHS management, trucking operation, Counter management, & DOCman teams)
· New client implementation in CGD (including the overall ownership of under 100K new customers implementation in CGD)
· CGD CSC business continuity plan (BCP) implementation
· PRS Trucking operation management
Specific responsibilities of the position:
1. Customer management
Constantly and proactively review and understand the expectations and requirements from stakeholders of operation coordination and implementation
to ensure smooth handover, effective problem solving and customer satisfaction.
· Actively follow questions and requests from customer service, coastal branches operations, and external parties
· Recommend responses
· Be open and initiative to meet expectations
· Be result oriented
· Timely feedback to stakeholders
2. People Management
Lead a combination of single contributors and leaders of others and develop all colleagues to achieve the maximum of their potential.
· Attract, develop and retain talent within the A.P. Moller - Maersk Group
· Motivate subordinates and increase employee satisfaction
· Be a role model in leadership and living our core values
· Actively delegate learning opportunities and coach your colleagues
· Ensure the right people in the right positions
· Participate in building a motivating working environment
· Ensure job descriptions and objectives in place for all employees
· Ensure Personal Development Plans in place for all staff
· Support TDP and staff exchange programs
· Coach staff to enable a better performance in their daily job
· Ensure staff rotation and variation in work where possible in order to ensure development of skills
· Initiate team workshops for relevant knowledge sharing and teambuilding
· Evaluate training results and follow-up on staff training
3. Improving Customer Service
Deliver a second to none customer service through providing our customers and customer service teams with certainty and reliability of our (PRS) trucking
performance according to internal operating procedures (IOPs)
· Improve handling time and general service level
· Ensure a high data quality and timeliness
· Challenge and work closely with CUS/BSM to implement process improvements
· Treat CUS teams as customers and drive a ‘ONE TEAM' spirit'
· Supplier management
Drive improvements in customer service through operational coordination
by providing improvement initiatives and activities with CGD CUS teams and operational functions in coastal offices.
· Take ownership of the service issues and opportunities of process improvement
· Conduct root cause analysis
· Lead and coordinate peak forecasting and planning
· Improve process and process compliance
· Raise awareness via targeted communication and functional training
· Update the communication matrix for CGD CSC and coastal offices
Drive high standard of new client implementation
process through proactive planning and close follow-up with regional implementation team and CGD CUS teams.
· Anchored ownership of under 100,000USD CM1 new client implementation in CGD CSC
· Responsible of new client allocation in CGD CSC
· Planning and following the implementation process with CUS teams for all new clients
· Apply “one team” concept and put IM in CUS's shoes in overall implementation tasks.
· Performance measurement of new client implementation
Deliver a reliable and constantly updated BCP
plan and system for CGD CSC
· Drive BCP implementations in CGD, together with NAS lead and branch BCP coordinators
· Train client team BCP coordinators and manage the branch level effectiveness of BCP
· Regular review with branch BCP coordinators on the maintenance status and training leads
· Facilitate and coordinate trainings required in CGD and also in coastal BCP offices
· Responsible for new client implementation communication and process in Chengdu office
Measurement / success criteria of the position:
· Scorecard KPIs of performance management and operation coordination
· General expectations as a leader
· Feedback on implementation
· 360 feedbacks
· Strong communication with good network in Damco NAS
· Rich SCM experience
· Result- oriented with good ability on execution
· with initiatives
· Process driven mindset
· Preferred to have project management experience
Learning and development opportunities:
As part of Personal Growth, constantly develop own skills and competencies to excel in current job and grow for the next job:
· Set objectives for both your position and your personal development.
· Pro-actively solicit feedback from subordinates, peers and managers to identify development opportunities. Stay open and positive to the feedback from others.
· Specific skills and capabilities related with the Job requirements
· Enhance exposure and build good network with CS departments and coastal offices
· Leadership enhancement
For details, please contact hiring manager KLY005.