This job is no longer available
Our client, a UK leading TIER One, is now seeking a HSE Manager for their Manchester head office.
This key role has responsibility for all process safety activities on the company.
This will be primarily in the area of design, but the role will also support construction and operational activities.
The primary responsibilities are:
• Ensure Design SHE activities on projects are provided to a high standard
• To develop and maintain procedures, standards, specifications, design guides, manuals etc. required for effective functioning of Design SHE engineering
• To monitor compliance safety in design of all engineering and procurement activities and advise of any deficiencies or improvements needed
• To provide support to the Design SHE elements of work winning activities
• To maintain corporate knowledge of UK legislation relating to Design SHE and ensure that the company meets international and local national legislation.
The successful candidate will have a degree in chemical engineering or equivalent and have worked for at least 10 years in Design SHE engineering.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org