· Accuracy and Speed of shipments processed
· Prompt reply of emails by close of business hours on each day
· Punctuality Attendance
· To perform other tasks that may be required from time to time
· Handle Customer Service issues for MCC Transport in a timely, efficient and professional manner
· Provide the highest level of service to the Customer by accepting and confirming the booking within agreed deadline
· Deliver and maintain the highest quality customer service level with the aim of achieving business retention and customer's loyalty
· Ensure MCC Policies, guidelines and procedures are adhered to. Also local, national and international rules and regulations related to shipping activities
· Support the Counter to overcome all issues to Customers
· Support the Global Shared Centre in servicing the Customers
· Support the Sales teams in servicing the Customers
· Understand and applying system updates according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)s and guidelines
· Communicate with internal and external customers in a professional manner
About the company:
MCC Transport offers over 22 feeder vessels delivering multiple weekly sailings to all key ports on the major South East Asian trade lanes. It's headquarters are based in Singapore and it operates in 8 other Asian countries - Cambodia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan and Hong Kong with expansion plans to open offices in several other Asian countries to support the planned enlargement of the MCC feeder network.
MCC Transport is an Intra-Asia carrier delivering containerised cargo through an extensive feeder network and a customer-focused team of professionals.