This job is no longer available
Purpose/Summary:· To deliver and grow volume and yield targets for Intra- Asia Trade · To secure new accounts and build lasting relationship with customers
· To improve MCCS presence in strategic markets or business segments
Key Responsibilities:Business Development • Ensure constant development of new business/customer base to broaden MCC reach. • Ensure that MCC penetrates into new markets and segments in the Intra-Asia trade
• Active client visitation and use of other channels to ensure landing/ closing of new businessesAccount Management • Implement established sales processes (e.g. Sales Pipeline, Marketing Plan, Sales Reports etc). • Establishes good relationship with customer, which includes assistance to overall business cycle of the client (credit facilitation, post-sales issues etc.) to ensure continuous repeat business. • Responsible for funneling back to the organization valuable market intelligence information regarding the trade. • Understand overall business of the customer to be able to come across other business opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell other MCC Products and grow share of wallet.
• At least a Bachelor's/College Degree, preferably Business- related
• With at least one (1) year Sales/ Marketing/ Customer Service experience
• Good Communication, Basic Selling and Negotiations Skills are a must
• Work experience in a Shipping and/or Logistics firm would be an advantage
• Can work with minimal supervision
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Interested applicants may submit their resumes to PHIHRDREC@maersk.com. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.