Purpose of the position:
· To execute the export customer service processes in the GSC as per Global design
· To manage the export team's performance against KPIs and take corrective action where necessary
· To contribute to team's optimal performance
· To contribute to continuous improvement of processes within scope of responsibility
Coaching and development:-
· Challenges and supports direct reports in developing and implementing Customer service strategy and adhering to global standards
· Monitors performance against established KPIs and budgets, takes corrective action when necessary and exceed where possible.
· Continuously driver to reduce waste in the CS processes, by analysing (speaking with) data and recommending improvements to relevant parties.
Export customer service processes:-
· Handle service escalation requests from internal/external customers
· Phone call/Chat attendance (when and where applicable)
· Assist the export country Customer Service Agents in handling and resolving customer requests where applicable.
· Facilitate completion of booking and documentation processes
· Work in coordination with country port authorities, other local country CSAs and other service departments on needed follow up to ensure smooth delivery of cargo to the customer as per agreed contract terms.
· Assist customers with their issues keeping close communication with our co-workers locally in order to ensure prompt exception handling.
· Deliver customer experience as outlined by HQ Centre Customer Service
Education and Experience
· Bachelor's Degree.
· Service oriented and focused on managing expectations.
· Sense of urgency and stress handling.
· Ability to work with both internal and external stakeholders across different cultures.
· Team player, empathy and superior interpersonal skills.
· Proficiency verbal and written communication skills (English).
· Experience in Service Industry is desired.
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure - with high sense of urgency
· Detail oriented - ability to perform processes as per pre-defined design
· With strong Service Mindset
· Team player
· Knowledge of global Maersk Line Customer Service systems
· Has leadership/coaching and change management skills
· With experience in handling Customer Service export and import transactions/processes and dealing with direct customers/forwarders/brokers will be preferred
· Open to travel as and when it is needed
· Open to Flexible Work-Shift Arrangements (whether for Morning, Afternoon or Night Shifts)
· Results orientation
· Strong customer knowledge
· Good market and product knowledge
· Customer focus
· Attitude for excellence
· Communication and building relationships
Learning Description: The key skills and competencies the incumbent should learn in this position.
You will gain confidence and learn the most efficient way of communicating with different Customers and Partners across the organization
You will gain a deeper understanding and knowledge of the culture and business of the countries you are responsible for
You will have in depth experience in initiating improvements in the process applying Maersk PEX methodologies.
You will be experienced in handling and developing direct reports who are potential future leaders as well
You will gain ability to read, analyse & interpret numbers/basic graphs/control charts
You will be experienced in change management
any questions,pls contact David Liu(DPL003)