This job is no longer available
86132 - Project Planner
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Project Planner, based in Norway.
* To assist the Lead Planning Engineer
* For the weekly delivery and update of accurate planning data clearly showing all project deliverables dates, agreed priorities and durations.
* In interfacing with client planning engineers to ensure Archer and Client plans are aligned.
* In developing and maintaining plans to allow management of logistics interfaces and construction POB.
* For baseline planning, progressing and forecasting work-to-go and production of associated planning reports, including Gantt charts, & S Curves and manning histograms.
* In the issue of both external and internal planning data to meet requirements as stipulated by Project Manager and Engineering Manager.
* To provide ethical, professional leadership, support and mentoring to the discipline team.
* Any other reasonable duties as specified by Line Manager.
Skills & Experience
* Minimum completed and approved higher education.
* Long experience can compensate for lack of formal education.
* Candidates must be able to speak and write Norwegian
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 86132.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.