This job is no longer available
86272 - Contract Analyst
Our client is one of the world's largest energy companies employing over 80,000 personnel and operating in over 100 countries worldwide with expertise covering a range of energy sources.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Contract Analyst - PCSM Drilling & Wells Category, based in Anchorage.
* Support of the Supplier Management process through:
* Performance Review Meetings (PRMs)
* Participating in bi-weekly operations meetings
* Conducting stakeholder feedback gathering sessions
* Pulling Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) from performance management systems
* Builds effective relationships with Line and Supplier organizations in office and field
* Support Category Specialist in the execution of regional supplier management and contractor oversight programs and initiatives
* Support Category team in service of After Action Reviews (AARs) and Incident Investigation where necessary to document meeting minutes, capture action items, and report status of action items to the appropriate stakeholders.
* Strong analytical capabilities - assist category team with data mining, aggregation, and trending to assess supplier performance, manage contractors, analyze the supply markets, and evaluate RFPs.
* KPI development and tracking
* Provide day to day PSCM support to PSCM Drilling, Wells, Completions and Subsurface Specialists to ensure efficient and effective handling of PSCM tasks including but not limited to:
* Basic Contracting Actions
* Contract Approval Routing
* Contract Request validation and routing
* Contract Amendments
* Systems Contract Maintenance
* Contract routing for approvals
* Administrative Amendments
* Systems Contract Maintenance
* Interface with third party F&A to ensure accuracy of information
* Sourcing Support
* Contract File Management
* Manage contract information in records retention system (manual), bar-coding, storage room folder setup, contract file completion and filing/put away.
* Manage process for offsite archiving/disposal including scheduling, filing, systems update, server file management, retention box packing, shipment and storage
Skills & Experience
* Experience in an administrative support role
* Competent with use of Microsoft Office Suite, database management
* Experience in a supply chain management organization (contracting, purchasing, materials management, logistics)
* Associates degree or applicable technical certification
* Experience in exploration and production operations
* Familiarity with procurement and financial systems (CMMS, SAP, Ariba, etc.)
* Ability to work on multiple requests simultaneously
* Good organization skills
* Considerable PSCM experience with the development/execution of limited contract actions and contract call offs in Drilling and Wells, Completions and Subsurface categories.
* Familiarity and understanding of category terminology and equipment.
* Familiarity with North Slope exploration facilities and work processes.
* Familiarity with contract file management practices.
* System and software familiarity: CMMS Passport, SAP/PR5, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Access.
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 86272.