This job is no longer available
Leth Suez Transit ltd. is looking for a person who is able to operate and market our agency services from our office in Copenhagen.
Who are you?
You are an efficient, meticulous and humorous person who enjoys working in an international environment and has the ability to work independently and to complete every task neatly and timely. First and foremost you are willing to provide the extra services towards all external as well as internal relations. Secondly, you are prepared to identify your self as a specialist within the shipping market.
Some of the responsibilities will be:
• Overview of the ship's operations
• Organize and coordinate transits and port calls
• Monitoring of information in Leth Suez Transit's relevant markets
• Participation in relevant management, operations and event meetings
• Responsible for promoting Leth Suez Transit’s service to both present and future clients
• Assist the local manager when it is necessary to collect and distribute data on present and future clients
• Daily contact with local representatives
• Travelling to visit customers and representatives
• Shipping, Bachelor or college degree preferred
• Customer oriented, reliable and self motivated
• Drive to succeed, integrity, enthusiasm & strong work ethic skills
• Experience in a shipping related business is preferred
• Willingness to work overtime and extra is crucial for the business environment
• Would need to be a good communicator and understand customer needs
• Fluent in English – oral and writing
• Command of a second and/or third language preferred
Compensation package matching your qualifications
Application procedure and selection of candidates is handled by JOB2SEA – please contact Managing Partner Jakob le Fevre for any questions on +45 6160 6062. You can forward your cover letter and CV to email@example.com or by clicking the link “Apply Now”.
Leth Suez Transit Ltd AS is a Norwegian privately owned agency firm providing agency services to the shipping industry in Egypt/Suez canal, Panama canal and Bosporus Strait. Leth Suez Transit's operations in the Suez Canal and the Egyptian ports started in 1924, when we shipped steam coal in Port Said. Since shipping and transit in the canal increased, the transit clearance service was added. Leth Suez are specialists in and offers swift and secure transit services for the vessels through the Suez Canal where we are between the top 5 agents, and a professional handling of port calls and bunkering operations in Egypt. Later, similar services were added for ships transiting through the Panama Canal and the Bosporus Strait. Services are delivered from our head office in Oslo, our offices in Copenhagen and Singapore, and our 4 local offices in Egypt in Cairo, Port Said, Alexandria and Suez. An increasing part of our services in Egypt is handling of security teams, where we are one of the leading agents.