This job is no longer available
86361 - Project Engineering & Interface Manager
Our client is a subsidiary of a global energy group, which is one of the world's foremost energy companies, with an international presence on 5 continents, employing over 200,000 people worldwide, and a turnover in 2009 of €79.9billion
They are currently recruiting for the position of Project Engineering & Interface Manager, based in Norway.
* Replacement for current Project Engineering & Interface Manager.
Skills & Experience
* Higher technical education at University level
* Knowledge and competence in multi-discipline engineering work and interface coordination.
* Extensive experience in EPCI projects
* Proficient in English and Norwegian, both orally and written.
* Proarc, ePCMS, SPF, WorkMate, Contiki, Synergi, APOS, Statoil SAP, eRoom, MS Office
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 86361.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.