This job is no longer available
86360 - Senior Instrument/Automation Engineer
Our client is a subsidiary of a global energy group, which is one of the world's foremost energy companies, with an international presence on 5 continents, employing over 200,000 people worldwide, and a turnover in 2009 of €79.9billion
They are currently recruiting for the position of Senior Instrument/Automation Engineer, based in Norway.
* Participation in the development of F&G design & engineering and preparation of resultant Work packages
* Production of Layout drawings, Indexes FPDS etc,
* F&G PRE experience preferable.
Skills & Experience
* Engineering Qualification/lower qualifications can be acceptable with extensive experience
* V&M contracts/projects require that candidates can demonstrate good multi discipline capabilities. It is an advantage if the candidate has previous experience of working on Statoil Projects with knowledge about project's technical systems. STID SAP etc.
* It is preferable that the candidate has previous experience with offshore F&G upgrades.
* Extensive relevant experience
* English language skills
* Client standard e.g. ProArc, ProArc Utility, ePCMS, WorkMate, SPF
* Project standard e.g. APOS, STID/TIPS, TEARK/INGREG, SAP
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 86360.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.