This job is no longer available
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for the following in the region:
• Brand promotion
• Capacity optimization
• Cost control
• Productivity Optimization
Sales & Business Development
• Business Development - target increased market share
• Customer segmentation - ensure we have the right mix/spend the right time
• Improve yield and bottom line
• Achieve volume budgets/targets for the region
• Full implementation of CRM and other sales management systems
• Brand Value - differentiation and promotion
• Marketing - sales promotion in conjunction with functional head
• Co-ordinate with functional heads to implement action/strategy
• Recovery of freight outstanding
• Support profitable growth for the region through Detention and Demurrage - collection ratios and profitability
• Ensure Service Delivery standards are achieved and maintained
• Provide defect free service to our customers - focus on Access & Experience
• Ensure efficient back-office processes to meet customer needs
• Timely attendance and resolution of customer concerns
• Customer satisfaction surveys and follow up action to improve ratings
• Pursue/Implement E-Commerce solutions to customer
• Co-ordinate with product delivery to ensure suppliers deliver on KPI
• Cost control, Cost recovery - support the operations cost recovery.
• Equipment management - eliminate long standings
• Capacity management - handle capacity issues and co-ordinate with regional capacity desk
• Claims prevention/security audit - Implement directives, recommend process improvements.
• Ensure compliances, create awareness, monitor supplier performance
• Strong operational and process skills.
• Strong leadership, conflict-resolution and coaching/mentoring skills.
• Capability of driving efficiency, standardization and process compliance.
• Sense of urgency and result orientation - thereby delivering objectives and increasing business performance.
• Business, market and customer understanding.
• Good communication and change management skills.
• Cross functional business knowledge.
• Effective decision making skills.
For more information pleaes reach out to following :
Bimal Kanal : BKA002