This job is no longer available
86382 - Senior SCM Consultant
Our client is an international Oil & Gas exploration and production company. Employing over 900 people, they operate several producing properties as well exploration and development properties worldwide.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Senior SCM Consultant, based in Geneva.
* To Support, Assist, Guide and Advise Project Managers on delivery of a number of projects (There are 43 in total)
* Achieve project objectives, namely clearly defined, unified and lean SCM processes across the company.
* To enable SCM to support the company's growth strategy, and to become a valued business partner to our internal customers.
Skills & Experience
* Qualified to Post Graduate or equivalent level.
* Extensive 'hands-on' experience in Supply Chain Management and Contracts & Procurement
* Complete understanding of Business Transformation and Change Management models
* Understands the business environment of a small/medium sized Oil & Gas operator
* Has a good understanding of business environments in West Africa/emerging nations
* Well versed in best practice in upstream Oil & Gas
* Researches and implements 'fit for purpose' solutions
* First language English, with working knowledge of French language optional
* Extensive years Consultancy experience in the Oil & Gas sector
* Worked with or alongside the major consultancy firms in SCM/Oil & Gas
* Field locations in West Africa and/or Middle East, North Africa, emerging nations
* Experience of de-centralised SCM and Engineering business environments
* Global service and supply environment and distribution channels
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 86382.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.