This job is no longer available
Maersk Oil in Esbjerg is looking for two Maintenance & Inspection Engineers for the Corrosion, Repair & Inspection team in the Technical Department.
The team is responsible for:
· Risk-based inspection of pressure vessels and topside piping systems
· Management and evaluation of inspection data
· Planning and coordination replacement and repair work
· Management of the paint maintenance programmes
· Corrosion assessment, failure analysis and materials
The positions are physically located in the Halfdan and Tyra Asset Departments respectively which consist of all the necessary disciplines required for running the day-to-day business.
The Maintenance & Inspection Engineer is responsible for:
· Integrity of the vessels and piping systems at all times
· Planning of inspections and coordination with onshore and offshore personnel
· Risk based assessment and establishment of inspection programmes
· Evaluation of inspection findings and the immediate way forward
· Planning of repair, replacements and maintenance jobs
· Reporting and correspondence with verification body
· Updating documentation and databases
· Integrated planning
· Failure analysis
· Graduated Engineer with interest in NDT inspection techniques, risk assessment, materials,
· North Sea experience and knowledge of relevant legislation and international standards is
preferred but not a requirement
· Motivation for a high activity level and with the ability to solve ad hoc problems on a daily
basis is required
· Team-player with good communication and interpersonal skills
· Good verbal and written English skills are a prerequisite
· Familiar with Microsoft Office programmes and minded as user for specialist programmes
It is important that the candidate can work independently, ask and take initiative when required and maintain a detailed overview of all tasks under his/her responsibility.
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group A/S. If you would like to find out more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Lone Hornum on tel.: 70 20 12 75.
About the company:
Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with operated production of about 650,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day offshore Denmark, UK and Qatar, as well as onshore Kazakhstan and Algeria. Exploration activities are ongoing in Angola, Brazil, Norway, the US Gulf of Mexico, Greenland and in producing countries. Turning marginal and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil's business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for Partners and host governments. Maersk Oil and its subsidiary companies are part of the Danish A.P. Moller - Maersk Group. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit our website at www.maerskoil.com.