This job is no longer available
86495 - Electrical Engineer
Our client is one of the world's largest providers of professional technical services. With a global network of more than 160 offices they operate in over 20 countries.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Electrical Engineer, based in Immingham.
Electrical Engineer seconded into client's team. Based on site at the Refinery reporting directly to client lead Electrical Engineer and indirectly to the company.
Skills & Experience
* Extensive experience as Electrical Engineer
* Electrical project engineering and discipline support to client project managers
* Good knowledge of ATEX & hazardous areas
* Review & management of contractor design
* Technical and project management of Vendor
* CoP documentation requirements & expectations
* Site surveys, data retrieval
* Prepare scopes of work and specifications
* Ensure project delivery in accordance with client requirements - i.e. procedures and documentation requirements
* Formal ATEX and Amtech training preferred
* Amtech Prodesign
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 86495.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.