This job is no longer available
Team Energy Resources are working alongside a number of leading providers of offshore services to the Oil and Gas Industry.
They are currently seeking Marine Superintendents/Managers to support their Offshore and Onshore operations.
• Previous experience as a Master Mariner or Chief Officer/ Engineer with sea time on offshore vessels such as AHTS and Barges
• Previously acted as a Field Marine Superintendent, Towmaster or Marine Representative during rig moves and offshore operations
• Experience of dealing with Class and Flag societies desirable
• Be familiar with coordination of Tugs and anchor handling in the laying and recovery of anchor spreads
• Experience of planning offshore marine operations for rig moves of semi-submersible and jack up units
• Able to provide general marine consultancy and assurance
• Experienced in the management and undertaking of emergency and safety procedures, including evacuation of crew and contractors offshore
• Master Mariner Class 1
• Relevant Offshore Survival Certificate
• Medical Certificate
• Full time staff positions
• Based in Aberdeen
Our clients are looking to secure suitable candidates for these positions in the very near future. If you would like to be considered for these positions please respond to this advert by providing your day rate requirement, availability to start a new project, updated CV and all available educational and technical certificates by clicking on "APPLY NOW"
If this position is not of interest please pass the information on to any relevant colleague who may be interested. Your assistance is appreciated in advance.
TEAM Energy Resources, an Acteon Company is a leading provider of specialist technical manpower to the international Oil and Gas industry. We are headquartered in the UK with operational offices in Norwich, Aberdeen, Dubai and Qatar and Singapore and partner offices across the globe.