This job is no longer available
86341 - Electrical & Power Generation Specialist
Our client is a global energy provider operating in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 30,000 employees the company is committed to contributing to social, economic and environmental improvements in all of the communities in which they operate.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Electrical & Power Generation Specialist, based in Darwin.
* Provide Advanced Troubleshooting services to Electrical staff on technical problems, with primary focus on Safe Power Generation.
* Ensure Facility controls, machinery etc. functions safely, efficiently, and within budgetary limits, utilizing allocated resources, with the objective of meeting business goals for production while minimizing unscheduled equipment down time.
* Provide Technical Support to Operations for day-to-day maintenance activities and provide mentoring/coaching to the other Electrical Employees.
* Review & maintain the SAP PM Program for the Electrical components.
Skills & Experience
* Extensive Industrial Electrical experience in the Petrochemical or similar industry.
* Comprehensive experience in the Operation and Maintenance of electrical systems, including power generation, primary & secondary substations, AC/DC voltage, and HV switchgear up to 11,000 Volts.
* Minimum qualification is Trade/Diploma level qualification in Electrical Engineering.
* Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas (EEHA)
This is a permanent position.
The salary for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 86341.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.