This job is no longer available
Support the Global Process Development Manager - Marine Operations (Growth) in engagement with buyers of the services by identifying and realising the new business opportunities. The job role requires ownership of migration process up to hand over with the delivery organisation.
· Assist Migration Manager in identifying & developing new business opportunities
o Assist Migration Manager in conduct strategic opportunity assessments and expansion of product portfolio
o Promote GSC capabilities and services to new and existing Buyers of Service
o Assist in maintenance of service catalogue.
· Migration projects
o Manage projects as per migration framework and project governance structure
o Assess migration and provide recommendation on where to locate (which site) new business activities
o Assist in maintenance of new business, migration forecasts and ensure they are done in a structured and timely manner. Coordinate with GSC Delivery and Service Management on Migration related matters.
o Manage migration from start of migration to end of hypercare
o Assist Migration Manager in in migration of new business
o Recommend organisational design for new business to Migration Manager.
o Monitor and track Migration team performance and ensure stability of performance in line with defined targets during migration
o Drive migration to conclusion according to agreed timelines.
o Conduct Hypercare Review and provide inputs to Hypercare Exit survey
o Ensure operational definitions are in place for Service Management to deliver measurements
- Customer Engagement and satisfaction of buyers of service within acceptable level
- Hypercare Exit Survey
- New business and offshoring opportunities identified and presented to the potential buyers of services
SLA Compliance / KPI achievement during migration
- Education and Experience
- University graduate
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Marine Process
- Process excellence skills Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Technical Skills:
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skill
- Customer focus
- Organisational, Time management and priority setting
- Capacity to handle change
- Taking initiative : Identifying what needs to be done and doing it before being asked or before the situation warrants it
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Drive for Results and be a catalyst for positive changes in terms of new business activities and improvements - convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure, be persisten despite obstacles and opposition
- Good working knowledge of MS Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Specific Process/functional and technical knowledge based on assigned activity
· Detailed knowledge of impacts of various factors on shipping industry, primarily the GSC offshoring activities
· Exposure to senior stakeholder of the buyers of services and GSC Management.
For further information regarding this opening, please contact Mr. Pradeep D'Souza (PDS002) - Head of Development - Operations (Liner Business)
About the company:
Maersk Global Service Centers are spread across 6 sites with strength of over 9500 employees. The GSC is responsible for facilitating & executing off-shoring primarily for Maersk Line, however also covering all other Business Units of the APMM Group. The GSC has been extremely successful in doubling its size over the past 2 years whilst at the same time improving the satisfaction as well as processes of our business partners.
In order for the GSC to adapt to the expected high growth in the coming years, we have created a scalable organization that allows for rapid growth combined with an enhanced ability to both standardize and deliver consistent processes & perform at a higher level. To enable the GSC to deliver on this, we are switching to a process based, organization - called the GSC 2.0 from 01st August 2011.