This job is no longer available
86739 - Project Surveyor
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Project Surveyor, based in Delft.
The Project Surveyor is an office based member of the Subsea Services Department and is responsible for managing all survey activities and documentation, providing technical and commercial input for proposals and project support, as per Corporate Management System.
* Provide input for the Commercial Department during tendering phase;
* Review survey related information in contract and project documentation;
* Supervise, review and approve subcontractor input on project deliverables;
* Monitor progress and status of offshore survey activities;
* Take action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformities relating to survey issues;
* Administer survey related proposal and project data including correspondence;
* Compile survey information for the project close out report;
* Check subcontractor invoices;
* Prepare survey concession requests as required;
* Prepare survey requisitions;
* Compile survey procedures;
* Liaise with the other disciplines within the company for proposal and project support;
* Support the Department Head in the overall planning for survey resources;
* Keep abreast of relevant technical developments, working practices and department procedures.
Skills & Experience
* Considerable offshore survey installation support experience, preferably as a surveyor or data processor;
* Good negotiation skills;
* Team player with ability to work independently;
* Experience with Microsoft Office;
* Good command of the English language, both written and spoken;
* Willingness to travel.
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 86739.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.