This job is no longer available
86726 - QA Engineer
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of QA Engineer, based in Delft.
The QHSE Department ensures that policy statements and requirements regarding QHSE management systems are understood, implemented and maintained at all levels within the organisation. The QA Engineer supports the organisation with the multi-faceted corporate management system (CMS). This system encompasses a component for product quality management (ISO 9001), a safety management system component (ISM fleet management) and a component for environmental management (ISO 14001). The QA Engineer reports to the Department Head QHSE.
* Provide QA support (such as the development of required QA deliverables) to project teams, departments and the Company fleet;
* Provide support to the implementation, maintenance, revision and improvement of the CMS;
* Translate changes in legislation into implications for Company' operations;
* Carry out internal and external audits following Company CMS and project(s) requirements.
Skills & Experience
* BSc/MSc degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree;
* Considerable experience with QHSE management systems;
* Experience with auditing against ISO 9001 requirements;
* Offshore/marine experience is preferred;
* Good command of the English language, both written and spoken;
* Willing to travel.
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 86726.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.