Title of position: Assistant
Reports to: Group leader
Purpose & general responsibilities of the position:
· To assist in the operation of client TESCO.
· To assist in ensuring a smooth operation and prevent major service failures.
· To ensure a 100% compliance with the client's SOP
Specific responsibilities of the position:
· Fully understand the company values and keep to Dress Code; Email manner; Telephone Manner; Communication Manner etc.
· Ensure a smooth daily operation by strictly following up the operation procedure and SOP/IOP internally.
· Fulfil the personal training plan on schedule, timely completion of the FACT training programs as well as the E-learning and functional courses.
· Participate in the teamwork initiatives within the team and in general be a good team player.
Best Client Proposition
· Participate in the operation for client TESCO.
· Ensure clear understanding of the SOP and conduct regular reviews to guarantee all SOPs are 100% complied to.
· Responsible for all emails are replied in a timely fashion (within 24 hours).
· Pick up the phone within 3 rings and help group members to answer the phone call when necessary.
· Communicate with local shippers, clients and destination offices to provide the best service to them and ensure client satisfaction.
· Gain ability in how to use DAMCO systems like Outlook/MODS/DS etc.
· Ensure timely system updates with best data quality.
· Actively to promote our LSS through telephone communication and vendor visit.
· Voice out if resources are inadequate or service challenges need to be escalated.
· Ensure the processes, procedures and templates are thoroughly implemented for the client TESCO.
· Ensure invoices are issued timely in accordance with NAS Financial Guidelines.
· Take the prompt actions on weekly Late Invoiced Report and Not Invoiced Report.
· Ensure timely follow up on weekly A/R Outstanding Report.
· Ensure timely inputs in Income and Cost Control tool.
· Assist the Group Leader to clear the Unidentified Remittance Report.
· Ensure all GSC errors are updated in the e-measurement tool timely.
Measurement / success criteria of the position:
ü Deliver Customer/Generic KPI's
ü Vender Satisfaction
ü Deliver VAS CM1
ü EES score
ü Extra Mileage
· Feedback from your peers, manager and other related parted like key account manager, shipper account manager etc
Learning opportunities in the position:
· Financial Knowledge
· Developing local business streams
· Communication skills
· Problem solving skills
· Customer relationship management
Specific requirements for the position:
Good spoken and written English.
Good learning skills
Well-organized and punctual- also when working under pressure.
Open and positive with good communication skills.
For details, please contact hiring manager JXW009
With 10,800 professionals in over 300 owned offices around the world, Damco manages more than 2.5 million TEU of ocean freight and supply chain management volumes and more than 110,000 tonnes of airfreight, annually.