ESVAGT is a dedicated provider of safety and support at sea, founded on experienced and well-trained crew and unmatched rescue capabilities.
We have 42 vessels in the fleet and 3 newbuildings in the pipeline for delivery in 2017-2018.
We are now hiring a Chartering Manager. Your main objective is to ensure as good utilisation of our fleet as possible.
The position is located at our head office in Esbjerg. Some travelling must be expected.
Your main responsibility is to drive, monitor and develop the Offshore Wind, ERRV and Standby market in cooperation with your colleagues.
- Grow relationships with current and potential customers, brokers and other partners
- Establish customer needs and requirements and implement these in the design of new purpose-built vessels
- Prepare tender material
- Continually ensure we meet all contractual requirements
- Established network within the Offshore Wind and ERRV vessel market
- Commercial or operational experience
- Knowledge to maritime law and insurance conditions
- Both a strong individualist and a team-player
- Analytical and with strong problem-solving skills
- Pragmatic and goal-oriented – but without losingattention to the details
For further information about the job, please contact: CCO Ole Ditlev Nielsen or Head of Commercial Ib Hansen.
Further information about ESVAGT: www.esvagt.com
Start date: ASAP!
Application marked ”Chartering Manager” should be sent to Head of People Nick V. Ørskov, email@example.com
ESVAGT is a world-leading provider of safety and support for wind, oil and gas installations at sea. We provide a wide range of specialized offshore services: Standby / Emergency Response and Resque Vessels (ERRV), Oil spill response, Tanker assists, Rig moves, Offshore Wind Service Support, etc. We primarily operate in the North Sea and the Barents Sea.