About the Position
We are searching for a Commercial Head of our Maritime and Aviation Solutions Function. The Function is focused on developing off-shore logistics solutions for new sales, optimize existing asset utilization of the service off-shore logistic activities and technical concept development.
Together with the technical head of Maritime and Aviation Solutions, who is based in the Netherlands, you lead, optimize and set the direction of the team. You have strong leadership capabilities to lead and develop your dedicated commercial team and are the natural leadership focal point of the local Maritime and Aviation Solutions team in Denmark.
What are my responsibilities?
You bring an innovative, customer- and highly business focused perspective to your area of the business and you turn customer needs into business value. Specifically, your dedicated commercial and sales support team:
- Engage in negotiating vessel deals with suppliers and customers, with focus on commercial scope of the contracts and how it can create value for the customers and the company
- Support the engagement in the regions to new markets, ensuring lessons learned are implemented in new markets
- Ensure realistic business case parameters to secure optimal end-to-end decision making in Concept Development and Asset Management decisions
- Ensure that the sales/procurement documentation is of sufficient standard/compliance, and risk are covered in the contracts
What do I need to qualify for this job?
You are a charismatic leader with at least 5 years of experience from a commercial maritime role, from e.g. the shipping industry, vessel financing, insurance or off-shore service industry
- Your past career has provided you a thorough hands-on knowledge of the different disciplines within the financial area, preferably related to sales, financing and contract management
- You thrive in a multi-facetted work environment where you work across different countries, cultures, functions etc.
- You navigate easily in an atmosphere characterized by a variety of demands, and your approach is diplomatic and open, though also decisive
- You are an excellent communicator with fluency in English, orally as well as in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job here.
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Søren Linde Nielsen via phone +45 30376847
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy provides equal employment opportunities guaranteeing equality and inclusion and prevent any form of discrimination on the basis of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political convictions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social grounds. Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law. This job description reflects the general duties and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.