JOB2SEA is seeking experienced Project Manager candidates within the Oil Industry for our Client based in Nigeria.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Must have at least 15 years experience in Project Management functions and be capable of executing the following;
- Supervise, perform and manage oil and gas related projects from engineering, procurement, installation, fabrication, construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning in onshore, offshore and swamp environments.
- Responsible for planning and efficient management of the project. All project staff will be responsible to the Project Manager.
- The Project Manager shall be responsible for all communication with clients, with guidance and approval from the Project Executive.
- Prepare, collect, and evaluate cost, schedule and progress information on the project. Regularly update the schedule of milestone payments with approved Milestone Certificates and Invoiced Milestones. Advise client on any need for corrective action.
- Maintain detailed control budgets of costs in a computerized cost management system. Provide and maintain cost and project controls schedules, and update monthly progress on projects.
- Monitor project costs and schedule against plan, evaluate for deviations/trends, and forecast what will be the end results if no specific actions are taken to modify the future.
- Perform regular cost reviews with Project Team to monitor, trend, and forecast project costs. Alert the Project Management Team of any significant deviations that should attract corrective action.
- Assemble information on the progress and status of the project. Coordinate, prepare and issue on a timely basis the monthly project status report.
- Perform occasional probabilistic and/or risk analyses regarding the project's cost and schedule.
- Ensure the preparation of a final project report after project completion.
- Lead a project management team
- Manage the Offshore Construction and Implementation Projects / contract.
- Manage the Offshore Revamp, Repairs, Refurb, Painting etc Projects / contract.
- Manage Tank construction, revamp, cleaning and modifications.
- Manage subsea / diving operations.
- Manage pipeline repair, tie and construction.
- Manage platform and subsea manifold projects.
- Manage structural repairs of offshore platforms and gas lift installation.
- Manage projects included both topsides construction and diving work.
- Manage development of plans and procedures to install a wellhead platform with production facilities, departing pipelines and PLEM
- Manage development of plans and procedures for construction maintenance and repair works.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Project Executive
- Minimum B. Sc. Degree in Engineering or any science coursesor its equivalent qualifications in Business related disciplines. Possession of relevant Professional Certificate will be an advantage.
- Good general knowledge of Oil field operations in Land, Onshore and Offshore locations
- Good planning and organizational skills, can work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong technical background and skill for details
- Good communication skills at all levels, computer literate.
- People skills, demonstrate ability to work with diverse workforce effectively and coach and mentor.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly to clients and project team members in fluent English.
- Should have previously lead a project management team
- Should have experience in the Offshore Construction and Implementation Projects / contract.
- Should have experience in the Offshore Revamp, Repairs, Refurb, Painting etc Projects / contract.
- Should have experience in supervising subsea / diving operations.
- Should have experience in pipeline repair, tie and construction.
- Should have experience in platform and subsea manifold projects.
- Should have experience in structural repairs of offshore platforms and gas lift installation.
- Should have experience in projects included both topsides construction and diving work.
- Should have experience in the development of plans and procedures to install a wellhead platform with production facilities, departing pipelines and PLEM
- Should have experience in the development of plans and procedures for construction maintenance and repair works.
- Should have experience in Tank construction, revamp, cleaning and modifications.
- Ensure ethical behaviour at all times.
- Responsive to customer needs and help to develop and maintain good relationships.
- Good team player with open and direct communication. MUST PRACTICE DIVERSITY AT WORKPLACE.
- Diplomatic relationship at all times.
Special Competencies Required
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently without sacrificing quality. Able to focus work activities on goals and project needs.
- Proven and Sound Project Management experience.
- Solid understanding of project management principles, how cost and schedule control support those principles and other functions in a cross functional project team.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with peers, specialist subcontractors such as OEM, other subcontractors, superiors, customers and subordinates despite a project environment.
- Able to coach and mentor less experienced team members.
- Excellent computer skills, especially with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Self motivated.
- Display visible commitment to promoting an Incident and Injury-Free (IIF) culture at work place.
To apply for the position, kindly send Cover Letter and CV to April Bennett via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Written Language of Job Advertisement:
Send an email to the job contact
This Job Expired
Published On 24-08-2017